Pre-season make-over at the Old Armoury!
The Old Armoury Spruce-up
There are a couple of small projects underway at The Old Armoury that we need your assistance with in preparation for our fall season:
Wednesday August 10th and Thursday August 11th…..6pm to 8pm
- Some yard clean-up that will take 3-4 people with a wheelbarrow or two to remove some debris from the rear of the building
- Costumes and props room clean-up/reorganizing that requires a few people (we have new costume racks that will make for better access!)
Sunday August 14th…..10am to 2-ish
- Continuation of the costume room clean up (and yard clean-up if needed)
Thursday August 25th…..7pm to 9pm
- A Painting Party – to paint the floor in the main hall
Saturday August 27th…..10am to 12 noon
- Continuation of the “paint party”….2nd coat
While we have your attention – a reminder that memberships are now due for the 2016-17 season.
We’d love you to stay connected with Globe and be in-the-know with what’s going on……your membership is required to be eligible to perform on stage, vote at the next AGM, etc. so please download the link to our membership form and send it in.