Auditions: Fiddler on the Roof Jr. - January 10, 11, 12, 2020
Globe Productions is happy to announce that our next youth show is Fiddler on the Roof Jr. - May 2020. If you missed our information session please click the link provided to see the power point presentation with more info.
Friday Jan. 10, 2020 - 7:00-9:00pm
Saturday Jan. 11, 2020 - 10:00am-12:00pm and 12:30-4:30pm
Sunday Jan. 12, 2020 - Call Backs (Time: TBD)
Auditions will consist of your choice of an individual vocal audition OR group ensemble audition, as well as a group dance call. The ensemble audition is new this year, and is for our younger performers (ages 8 and 9) who would like to be considered for the show, but feel intimidated by preparing for a solo vocal audition. Anyone who is called back will be notified on Saturday evening.
The Old Armoury
1A Park Ave
- Open to age range 8-18
- Please prepare a song of your choice from the Musical Theatre Repertoire.
- There will not be a piano accompanist provided, so you must bring a CD, USB, or device with an instrumental accompaniment track (no vocals in the music). Please do not plan to sing a capella (voice alone, with no accompaniment).
- There will be a dance portion where you will be learning a short dance piece. Please wear comfortable clothing and proper shoes (dance shoes or running shoes). No outside shoes please and no sock feet allowed.
- As an alternative to a solo vocal audition, our younger performers (ages 8 and 9 only) may instead choose to participate in a group vocal audition where they will be taught an ensemble number from the musical.
- There will be a brief range check.
- Please note that anyone participating in the ensemble audition will be unable to be considered for a lead/named role in the show, but will be considered for the ensemble.
- Will still participate in the group dance call.
Director/Choreographer: Mitchell Munro
Musical Director: Matt Morrison
Executive Producer: Leann Playter
Producers: Susan Stewart and Ann DeNardis
May 1,8 and 9 @ 7:30pm
May 2, 3, 9 and 10 @ 2:00pm
John Elliott Theatre
9 Church Street,
Rehearsals will be Friday evenings, Sunday afternoons, and Tuesday evenings beginning in March at the Old Armoury (in Georgetown Fairgrounds)
Book your audition online
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time. Remember to bring the Audition Form and photo.