Globe Productions is looking for Camp Leaders for our Musical Theatre Summer Camps!
To develop and deliver two high quality musical theatre day camp programs over four weeks incorporating performance based activities for experienced youth and also those new to musical theatre. Provide an inspiring and engaging environment for campers and volunteers while ensuring the well-being and safety of all participants.
- Develop an appropriate format and program for both junior and senior camps
- Direct, choreograph, create and organize all daily activities working towards a final musical theatre performance
- Plan and deliver age appropriate activities
- Coordinate necessary required materials
- Supervise participants and volunteers at all times including before and after care as required
- Communicate with parents/guardians, volunteers and participants on a daily basis resolving concerns to ensure a positive experience
- Adhere to daily camp schedules and budget requirements
- Maintain a safe and clean camp environment
- Ensure the safety and security of all participants and volunteers by following all health and safety standards
- Other duties as required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Instructing/teaching experience with children and youth
- Background in performing arts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective supervision/volunteer management
- Team oriented, motivational, creative
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
Application Deadline: March 26, 2023
Interviews To Be Held: April 1 (Backup date March 30)
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to submit a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check.